Marine Terminal Operator
Services and Experience
Marine navigation and Berth facilities survey
- Performing the site survey of berth facilities readiness and provide technical suggestions to Port Terminal in regard with further necessary improvement required.
- Periodical survey of water depth around berthing facilities including approach channel as necessary
- ISPS Code compliance preparation and consultancy services
- Facilitate the overview of ISPS Code and Maritime Security training for employee of Port Terminal as required under arrangement of the Port Terminal.
- Facilitate the preparation of Port Facility Security Assessment (PFSA) by Port Terminal.
- Facilitate the development of Prot Facility Security Plan by Port Terminal.
- Facilitate the employee training of Port Terminal’s Port Facility Security Plan under arrangement of the Port Terminal.
- Provide consulting service during the Statement of Compliance of Port Facility apply with Thai Marine Department.
Vessel Pilot and Cargo Operations service
- Provide Pilot service for bringing vessel in/out of berth
- Provide Cargo operation service in regard with Ship/Shore operations interface by supervising the employee of Port Terminal in connection with cargo operations related activities.